Rockdale County (Georgia) families and couples. There are some beautiful locations in Rockdale County and nearby to shoot at. Some require permits, others do not, but as a professional photographer, I always do my due diligence to check first.
- The Monastery of the Holy Spirit — I’ve done several sessions there. It’s quiet, never crowded and provides a perfect outdoor backdrop.
- Vaughter’s Farm Barn – Arabia Mountain Trail: Beautiful fields and rustic looking barn make for a great portrait session backdrop. Minimal walking required. And it’s a great location to catch the sunset too.
- Arabia Mountain — Up for a hike? Want sunset pictures? This is a great spot! There are also some pretty walking trails nearby*** Permit Required
- Lorraine Park — The stream in the background and plenty of pretty trails makes for a great outdoor backdrop and it’s never very crowded.
- Olde Town Conyers — Catch it at the right time when it’s not too crowded for that old school urban feel. And the botanical garden is a bonus addition to that location.
- Costley Mill — Plenty of fun backdrops, but a permit is required. Beach shots available only when the beach is open.